- The webmaster is responsible for the upkeep of CCAT's website. They will also assist the librarian in digitizing our catalogue, and develop and maintain live data streams. Furthermore, they will collaborate with the media team for ccat and always link the Facebook, twitter, and Instagram to the cite.
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Be the liaison between IT partners and CCAT (co-directors)
- Stay up to date on the web’s latest technologies and make sure the site and its products are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
- Plan for future changes to the website.
- Post weekly videos, info, events, etc.
- Increase viewers
- Change appearance to increase positive experience and accessibility
General CCAT duties for all employees
- Attend regular employee and branch meetings
- Assist in tabling and outreach efforts
- Assist in the preparation of volunteer and employee meals a few times a semester
- Assist other employees, volunteers, and Co-Directors as necessary
- Must be an HSU student during your employment
- Website editing
- Computer Design
- Computer Science
- Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems, and internet applications
Schedule and Pay
- 5 hours / week
- $10/ hour $1,400/year
- Flexible scheduling, to be coordinated with Co-Directors and your branch
Please visit the application page at: